Spread the love
Belated Happy Birthday Wishes & Messages and Greetings:
Hello Everyone today we are going to share with you latest belated Happy Birthday wishes, messages and greetings.
Best Belated Birthday Wishes:
- I am so sorry that I forgot your birthday. I hope that you had a good time anyway and that you have a wonderful year to come. Belated Happy Birthday.
- I cannot believe that I forgot your birthday. Please accept my apologies, and I wish you a blessed and happy year to come. Belated Happy Birthday.
- Belated Happy Birthday. I do not know how I missed your birthday, but I hope it was a good one and that you enjoyed your special day. Best wishes for the coming year.
- Oh dear, I missed your birthday. Sorry about that. I hope that it was fabulous. I wish you health and happiness for the coming year. Belated Happy Birthday.
- Happy Birthday to my dear friend…a little late. I hope that you enjoyed the day. Sending you my best wishes and blessings for a happy and prosperous year to come.
- Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Is your birthday already over? Oh no! Oops. Well, I hope you had a good day and that you enjoy the year to come.
- Somehow, I lost track of time, and I seem to have missed your special day. I am so sorry. I hope that it was spectacular. Belated Happy Birthday.
- As I get older, it gets harder to remember important dates. Now that you are a year older, maybe you can understand. I hope it was a good one. Belated Happy Birthday.
- Belated Happy Birthday. I am so sorry that I forgot. Please accept my belated greetings and my best wishes for a great year ahead.
- Even though I am late for your birthday, I want you to know how special you are. I hope you had a wonderful birthday and best wishes for the year to come.
Belated Happy Birthday Wishes To A Brother:
- Maybe there is a reason you were born later than I was. I am not sure, but I think so. Belated happy birthday, my lovely brother.
- As it seems your birth, in relation to mine, is belated. Allow me go scot free with this error of forgetting your birthday kid brother. Best wishes on your day!
- Throughout yesterday, mom couldn’t let me breathe. I was so encumbered with house chores. I not only forgot your birthday, brother, I also forgot to eat. Nevertheless, belated happy birthday, bro.
- Hey, younger brother. How am I supposed to believe you are a year older when you always look the same to me every year? Well, if you insist you are a year older, belated happy birthday, bro.
- All through yesterday, I was thinking about you even up till this morning, the thoughts of you aging paralyzed me. I wish you happy aging brother!
Belated Happy Birthday Wishes To A Sister:
- Lovely sister, I hope you had a great time at your birthday party? I am sorry I couldn’t be part of it. Belated happy birthday, dear.
- I am even sorrier I forgot your day entirely and missed seeing you cut the cake I sent. I hope you had a beautiful birthday.
- No explanation is enough for the fact that I forgot your birthday? I’m deeply sorry, forgive me. Belated birthday wishes Sis.
- May troubles, sorrows and tribulations miss your way, just the way I missed your birthday. Belated happy birthday, sister. I do hope you forgive me.
- It’s quite sad that I missed your birthday. A party that would have doubled as a reunion. I am sorry. Belated happy birthday, sister.
Belated Happy Birthday Wishes To A Friend:
- Dear friend, I wanted your celebrations to last more than a day. That is why I decided to send my birthday wishes a little later than all the others.
- No, I did not forget your birthday. Of course not. I cannot even try to. Belated happy birthday, friend.
- Hey, dear. I went shopping yesterday. I wanted to get you some gifts for your birthday. The gifts are running late so let me wish you happy birthday in arrears.
- I don’t know if it was some kind of special sales day or a promo day, but the queue was so long I spent almost the whole day shopping for the perfect gift. Belated birthday wishes to you.
- I got back home very tired and stressed out. It made me forget to come around with the gifts and wish you a happy birthday. I’m sorry, happy birthday.